Do you want to co-create a social business to reduce food waste while exchanging experiences with people around the world? During the Food Waste Challenge (in English) we will help you to understand the dynamics behind food waste. You will build in groups with support of experts a sustainable start-up to reduce food waste! In the same weekend youngsters in other countries (such as South-Africa) are also participating in a local Food Waste Challenge. You will be connected to exchange experiences and inspire each other!
So, are you creative and entrepreneurial? Do you want to take real action to fight food waste, but you don’t have enough experience to start alone? Then do not miss out on the Food Waste Challenge and create the next Wow Food or Shak’eat. Discover here more about the different steps of a Food Waste Challenge.
During Masterclass for Sustainable Development you can attend many other activities such as:
- Insights & learning about sustainable development
- Interesting speakers about amongst others circular economy and the cocoa value chain
- Inspiration to make your own business, project or personal lifestyle more sustainable
- Training on skills such as pitching and business start-up
- Networking opportunities with young people from different fields of study and backgrounds – all interested in sustainability
- Delicious food, catered by WOW food – inspiring you to cook vegan with food waste
So, if you are a young sustainability trailblazer willing to learn, improve and take action, apply here!
The event will take place in Antwerp, Scoutshuis, Wilrijkstraat 24 – from Friday 23/3/2018 7 pm to Sunday 25/3/2018 4 pm.
35 € for students, 50 € for non-students. This includes food and accommodation.