FoodWIN is the European Food Waste Innovation Network. We offer concrete tools to European cities and elaborate inspiring solutions to food waste adapted to the local situations. We can help you in the following ways:
For Governments & Cities
BECOME A ZERO FOOD WASTE CITY
- Carrying out situational analysis on food waste
- Building a local multi-stakeholders platform around food waste
- Co-creating a strategy and a plan of concrete actions to reduce food waste
- Supporting or implementing concrete actions and processes
- Food waste prevention, e.g. reducing food waste (and costs) in hospitals, schools or city canteens.
- Awareness raising, e.g. organizing a Feeding the 5000 awareness raising event.
- Redistribution and valorisation, e.g. setting up a logistical system to redistribute food surplus to social organizations.
- Creation of social innovation/entrepreneurship around food waste, e.g. organizing an innovation process around local food waste challenges.
JOIN THE NETWORK
The Food Waste Innovation Network is the European network for all actors on food waste reduction. It is an online platform where members can collaborate, meet and build partnership.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN INSPIRING SPEAKER ABOUT FOOD WASTE?
Joris and Alice have enthused various audiences in Belgium and Europe to take action on food waste. They are able to convey their experience with innovators, governments and citizens in a clear and entertaining way. Joris and Alice present in English, French or Dutch.